Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Pizza!!

I have just passed 100 days post transplant! Had a doctor's appointment
this afternoon that included the obligatory bone marrow biopsy. But
more importantly, I got several restrictions lifted.

I can eat real pizzaria pizza!!

I can also go out to restaurants (but no salad yet and no sushi yet either).
I can wear makeup!
I can go out without my mask and gloves.
I can go down into the basement (this means I can sew)
I can do laundry (meh)

I can't yet clean the house, which I'm crying over (ha ha). 
And no gardening yet either. But one step
at a time.

Hooray for me!


6 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo!!! Let's get some pizza together to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you are rejoining the world of Pizza lovers and laundry do-ers! We missed you from our ranks. Watch out sushi, your days are numbered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great day! So happy for you. Yayayay! Sushi can wait. And now I can get back on the sewing track too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you have successfully passed the 100 day benchmark!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you and your family! Enjoy your pizza!

    ReplyDelete