Thursday, May 11, 2017

Mask-erade party


I have to be honest. Being stuck inside the same room every single day
is very boring. I decided to entertain myself by making Mask creations.
I am no artist. I am a stick-figurer, so please give me some license. I began
with just some funny faces and then moved on to portraits. I will tell you
who I am supposed to be because my art is really bad and my resources are
even worse.
Funny Mustache  


The Fu-Manchu








Bucky McBucktooth



Girl with a Pearl Earring


Mona Lisa - That is a far-off look of mystery

Vincent Van Gogh Self Portrait.
Frida Kahlo - I ripped off some eyebrow hair taking the fake eyebrows!



Let me know if you have any ideas for faces/portraits and I will do my best to comply!

7 comments:

  1. My fav is the Girl with the Pearl Earring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! Frida is my fav. Lol go sister. Rock those masks !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am crying laughing about this! Fu-Manchu? How do you come up with this stuff?? Keep laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Definitely pearl earring girl is perfect replica. Adore your nuttiness. How bout Sesame Street? Kind of tough. Do you need more colors? I'll think of more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the idea of Sesame Street masks. I came up with superheroes.

      Delete
  5. You are hilarious! Laughter is the best medicine -- keep it up! I will give you a call before Shabbat. Sending much love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg...Frida-- the eyebrows! Personal fave had to be Mona Lisa. You nailed the look! 💕

    ReplyDelete