Friday, May 5, 2017

Song of LBH (Little Bald Head)

Little Bald Head (LBH) is quite confused and has written a song about it.
Taken from the Clash's melody -

Should I stay or should I grow now?
Should I stay or should I grow now?
If I stay I will be colder!
If I grow I will look older
So come on and let me know...

Okay - we can pause for a few minutes for you to go thank the universe that I
did not pursue my dream career of songwriting...

But LBH is truly very confused. I don't think it knows that I just got a pile of more chemo.
Instead, it has tried to rebel, and is growing funny short hair all over. I should be
calling it LFH for Little Fuzzy Head. And it's very odd hair. Not new regrowth but rather
it's the hair that never fell out that has decided to grow. I have about 1/3 inch growth hair
in sparse places, and no hair in others. It's quite disconcerting.

But not to worry! By next week, I expect LBH to be back to being bald and not fuzzy. I'm
actually looking forward to this, because it will be my last hair loss. From that point on, I
can just count on real hair growing back. It will take a few months, but I cannot wait to have
a head that does not look like a plucked chicken!

1 comment:

  1. You're hilarious!! :-)

    (And now I'm singing the song in my head! Lol!)

    ReplyDelete