Friday, February 17, 2017

Adjusting...

I am still adjusting to life at home. The house is very quiet. No nurse or doctor noises.
No dinging and cart rattling. Just quiet, with the occasional bark of the dog.

The kids are glad I'm home and have resorted to fighting with each other, which I
take to be a good thing. It means they feel comfortable.

The Hubs is getting on my nerves with his Tons of Questions. Again, this is actually a
good thing because he feels comfortable with my being home.

The pets are ecstatic that I'm here. They hang all over me all day long.

I desperately want to feel Normal. Except that
    1. I'm bald
    2. I have tubes sticking out of my arm
    3. Food tastes like metal

On a good note, I am banned from changing kitty litter for FOREVER!!!

By the time I get totally adjusted, it will be time to go back into the hospital. Then I get
to do this all over again. As long as it's part of my road to being well, I'm okay with that!

3 comments:

  1. Keep your faith close and ice cream closer. Good news about the kitty litter. You are on a great road to recovery! Stop by sometime we will make you realize how normal you are! Ed & Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. The road to improved health! And then you can get a second pup to keep you busy during the time you would be cleaning up after kitties...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carin. I'm an old friend of your hubs from his Metrophone days. I met you at a Bat Mitzvah for Cindy Warkows daughters a few years ago. I am so sorry to hear about all that you have been going through. I will certainly pass on the information about getting tested and will keep you and your family in my prayers. God bless you with a speedy recovery!

    Lois Jawers

    ReplyDelete