Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Return of LBH

It's really easy to pretend you do not have cancer when you still have your hair.
But the day has come to say goodbye to my hair. It was falling out like crazy so
I got my head shaved this morning. I am now living with Little Bald Head again. (LBH)

LBH is very cold. I don't know how people around here walk without covering their heads.
I have two main head covers - a bright knit watch cap that I made myself. And an awesome
Wonder Woman headscarf, thanks to my good friend, Mike Fineman.
 I don't go anywhere without having my head covered.

Plus - I look way too much like my dad with my head shaved.

In case you missed my LBH Rap from Facebook two years ago, I am reprising it:
Please feel free to drop a beat:
 
Little bald head, you are so cold
I'd show you to the world but I ain't that bold
I look in the mirror and I see my Dad
So I cover you up. And I still look rad!



 Imagine this guy with a crew cut. That's what I look like.

3 comments:

  1. Awww. I am just fearing that I find it so endearing You look so cute with your hair so lopped. Just like our sweet old pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are, thankfully, way prettier than your dad--bald head or no.

    ReplyDelete